Global New Business Development Director-Experiential Agency-LDN
Do you have proven experience in leading a global new business team? Do you have energy, enthusiasm and are self-motivated? Read on to find out more ……
DNA Recruit are excited to be working with a global experiential agency, to work in their London office, who are well known for creating fans for brands by combining the power of live events and digital to create memorable brands experiences.
The Global New Business Development Director will be responsible for building strong links across the agency network and the promotion of it's global brand experience capabilities to successfully acquire global clients.
The Global New Business Development Director will report to the UK MD, and is responsible for identifying global new business opportunities and building a global new business pipeline, and lead the preparation of global new business pitches with the support of other international offices.
- Develop (with support) and lead a strategic creative approach to C-suite global prospects (must have experience and track record of winning global new business)
- Manage the creation and promotion of the global proposition and services and the supporting marketing collateral.
- Develop and deliver an overall new business strategy to engage with C-suite prospects in a relevant way, whether 'cold' or otherwise.
- Actively seek out tactical opportunities to engage global prospects as they present themselves
- Review tactics and strategy on a regular basis and adjust accordingly
- Manage and populate overall prospect database, ensuring that prospects are handled effectively and consistently as they move through the prospecting process.
- Monitor marketplace and contacts for news, developments and changes in relevant trends and initiatives to better understand clients' needs and relevance of global new business strategy
- Required attendance and guest list management at networking events and for agency prospecting activity
- Manage the relationship with the prospect from the initial contact through to the post-pitch analysis and handover
- Where appropriate take overall responsibility for the pitch, collaborating on strategic planning and creative recommendations, contribute & support strategic approach to pitches
- Ensuring that the agency have the very best and up to date marketing collateral across all potential touch-points to support the global new business strategy as well as relevant communication channels (traditional or non-traditional).
- Take overall responsibility for the global new business budget
Is it you?
The Global New Business Development Director must have good written and verbal skills, is well presented, creditable and articulate. The are a team player, who has a constructive, positive relationships with every department around the global business and within the UK business and embrace the one team mentality. You bring with you good organisational and administration skills because of your excellent presentation and communicational skills. You actively take responsibility and ownership, and you are the one who always goes that extra mile for a client and the business. You are always ahead of the game of the current sales material trends, and have an in depth knowledge of current news stories and opportunities in the marketing place.
Be an expert when working to KPI's and measurable objectives will be set to include (and not limited to) : lead generation, number of productive meetings secured, conversion, successful pitches and revenue secured, new business initiatives undertaken and quality management of prospects.
Salary: up to £120K plus benefits and bonus : commissions
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
An amazing opportunity to work for one of experiential marketing's top players so don't hang around, please send Ali your CV via the "link" to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.