Creative Strategist / Senior Creative Strategist – Independent Creative Agency
Creative Strategist / Senior Creative Strategist – Independent Creative Agency – Central London – To £60k
Fast-growing, digitally led creative agency in Central London seeks a Creative Strategist or Senior Creative Strategist.
This role is exclusive to Fill Recruitment, you won’t find it anywhere else.
As Creative Strategist / Senior Creative Strategist at this flourishing creative agency, you will work on a range of fascinating client accounts in FMCG, entertainment and consumer electronics.
The agency is looking for someone who is adept at thinking outside the box and developing strategies across a variety of mediums (particularly digital) in order to fulfil its clients’ ambitions.
The Creative Strategist / Senior Creative Strategist role
This agency’s team is given direct exposure to its clients at pitches, responses and weekly calls. The briefs you will work on range in their complexity from straightforward one-channel brand awareness to multi-channel, perception-changing, year-long and ongoing programs.
The varied role of the Creative Strategist / Senior Creative Strategist is crucial to the success of these campaigns and includes working from initial ideation through to delivery with both the creative and account management teams.
- Research brands and market trends to develop relevant concepts
- Ideate and develop creative executions
- Support proposal development
- Assist with industry research and competitive analysis
- Mood board creation
- Keep up to date with industry and technological advancements, particularly in influencers, digital and trends
- Conceive and pitch inspiring branded content campaigns that translate client goals into compelling content and experiences
- Familiarise yourself with the RFP process, analysing briefs, ideating and providing commercially attractive responses
- Presenting creative concepts to clients and pitching to partners at all levels
- Develop content strategies for a range of users based on their needs
- Research best content methodologies and devise the best content approaches for both internal and external partners
Key skills required
- Strong writing skills
- Visual eye
- Proficient in social media strategies
- Excellent communication both written and verbally
- Independent, creative, proactive thinker
- Ability to manage multiple projects and problem solve
Salary and benefits
The salary is up to £60k and comes with some great hard and soft benefits.
Creative Strategists / Senior Creative Strategists looking for a home with a flourishing indie agency, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.