Senior Copywriter (B2B)
2 days left
A Senior Copywriter (B2B), who has Fin Tech / Technology experience, is needed to join one of the best content marketing agencies in the UK. Expect an exciting and varied writing role producing creative campaigns and crafting clever content for some of the largest tech brands in the world.
This role is currently working from home, but once restrictions are lifted you would be expected, to be UK based and willing to attend the Edinburgh office on occasion (maybe once a month).
With a passion for words and an appetite for progress, this innovative content marketing agency work almost exclusively within the FinTech and Deep-Tech space (Blockchain, AI, and software development). They are renowned for bringing leading technology brands vision to life, and explaining complex topics in a creative and engaging way. They are now seeking a talented Senior Copywriter / Content Manager to join their small close-knit team. You will benefit from a fantastic work life balance, ongoing progression, and the opportunity to make a real impact in the continued success of the agency.
The Senior Copywriter / Content Manager will ideally spend 25 hours a week creating content and 12.5 hours a week on content strategies, leading workshops and supporting the more junior copywriters. Whether you are shaping clients core messaging, creating SEO strategies for websites (research & mapping), creating SEO optimised landing pages, rolling-out long-form content (whitepapers /ebooks), distributing content via social media & emails, monitoring campaign success (Google Analytics & SEMRush) or sharing best practice it will be your excellent writing and editing skills that helps deliver outstanding results.
To qualify… You should be a Senior Copywriter / Content Manager / Editorial Assistant / Copywriter / Marketing Content Manager / Creative Copywriter or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Copywriting role;
- A Strong B2B portfolio including SEO website and long-form content;
- Experience working with complex B2B topics and you enjoy a challenge;
- The ability to lead content strategies and take a proactive approach;
- You are willing to take a senior role within the content team;
- You are a rigorous researcher, highly organised and team orientated;
- You are creative with a fantastic eye for detail;
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to see new opportunities for supporting existing clients;
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, always changing environment.
Ideally, you’ll have experience within technology, FinTech or finance.
Few roles can combine working within such a rewarding sector plus a diverse, varied, and challenging position. Expect a welcoming environment where you will have a real chance to make a positive impact on a growing content marketing agency.