Account Director (Cause-Related Marketing) – Boutique London Agency
3 days left
Account Director (Cause-Related Marketing) – Boutique London Agency – To £55k
Independent creative agency seeks experienced agency Account Director to work on integrated campaigns (including TV) for a range of fundraising / cause-related client accounts.
Although fundraising account experience is not essential it would give you a big advantage.
In addition to TV, you will also work on print (including direct marketing), digital / social and mobile campaigns.
The agency will consider permanent or temp-to-perm candidates who freelance initially with a view to joining permanently, but please do not apply if you are only looking for freelance work. The ideal start date for this role is late January / early February.
This role is exclusive to Fill Recruitment – you won’t see it advertised anywhere else.
The agency is around 17 strong with a hands-on approach, a great culture and a growing reputation for excellence.
Initially working from home, you will eventually occupy lovely offices in an enviable Central London location.
The Account Director role
- Solid integrated experience and a genuine passion for the third sector are required for this role
- You will work on integrated campaigns (including TV) for a range of fundraising / cause-related accounts
- The agency is looking for an experienced Account Director with a minimum of six months’ experience at AD level. SAMs looking to step up or JADs will not be suitable
- In addition to TV, you will also work on print (including direct marketing), digital / social and mobile campaigns. Ideally your skill set should lean towards production, print, direct marketing, digital and social
- Reporting into a Business Director, your projects will be varied and include brand positioning, brand strategy and advertising, individual giving fundraising, legacy giving and innovation. The role also involves conceptual creative work so the right candidate will be a thinker as well as a doer
- Due to the size of the agency the role will be ‘hands on’ but you will have an Account Manager who reports into you
- Among others, two of your accounts will be an animal charity and a homelessness charity
You will already have an agency background, coupled with a can-do attitude.
Great client servicing and strong communication skills should enable you to build relationships and deal with a wide range of people and causes.
- A multi-tasking, strategic team player
- Confident communication skills
- Excellent relationship-builder with clients and colleagues
- Faultless attention to detail
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Proactive, with determination and energy
- Confident, flexible self-starter
Salary and benefits
To £55k depending on skills and experience.
The agency offers a fantastic culture with soft benefits such as 25 days’ holiday, your birthday off, 4pm departures once a month, time off for Christmas shopping, great socials and legendary parties.
Ambitious, experienced Account Directors, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Account Director (Cause-Related Marketing) – Boutique London Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly