Kiwi / Oz Business Directors / Group Account Directors working in London - fancy a move to Auckland?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at one of the leading independent agencies in New Zealand with a great reputation for combining business consultancy with genuine creativity.
The role is for a Group Business Director to lead a newly-won, very creative and high profile account - one of the most sought after in New Zealand. They would love to meet talented London– trained and experienced candidates, but given the current visa restrictions as a result of the pandemic, only those with New Zealand or Australian citizenship (or partners with this) can currently be considered.
The Group Business Director Role:-
The Group Business Director will lead the account across all elements including strategy, brand, creative, design and digital performance marketing; developing close relationships with senior clients; and motivating, developing and guiding the cross-functional team.
Planning / Long Term Strategy
The Group Business Director will work closely with clients to solve business problems through the development of marketing strategies and business-building marketing/ advertising plans and proposals.
The Group Business Director will also work with agency management to develop annual operating budgets and manage the overall profitability of the account.
Skills & Experience Required:-
- 10+ (and perhaps quite a bit more) years of senior agency experience leading large, multi-faceted pieces of business
- Experience across multiple channels such as TV, content, print, POS, digital, direct, social etc. plus a good understanding of retail marketing
- Excellent digital marketing skills including previous experience of marketing technology, ideally marketing automation or similar
- Experience of leading teams with a highly collaborative approach
- A strategic big picture thinker who is also across the details
- An ability to deliver strong creative and digital communications with momentum and speed to market
- Ideally experience of working in Agile ways
If all of this sounds like you, you have some excellent experience on large accounts in respected UK agencies and you (or your partner) have New Zealand or Australian citizenship, please apply today.
We are sort but we are unable to reply to all unsuccessful applicants.
Apply for Kiwi / Oz Business Directors / Group Account Directors working in London - fancy a move to Auckland?
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly