Unreal Engine Operator for Video Post-Production
Unreal Engine Operator for Video Post-Production needed ASAP - FREELANCE
The client: UK Super lux fashion house.
The role: The Unreal Engine Operator will be expected to work an upcoming interior film shoot. The role reports into the Manager for Film Post Production and Compositing Supervisor.
- Knowledge and experience of working in Unreal Engine. Will need to demonstrate with current examples
- Experience with 3DSMax ideal
- Experience with blueprints and programming within the engine preferable
- Knowledge of 4.26 and virtual camera components via iPad preferable
- Able to provide multiple examples of Unreal Engine work
- Work closely with Art Direction to evaluate the creative and technical approach of the project
- Work collaboratively with artists from other disciplines
- Must be able to follow guidelines and best practice processes
- Excellent Team Player
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Positive attitude to resolving problems
- Must have their own powerful kit and available to work remotely UK only.
You will be mid-weight to senior level and able to start ASAP for 1 to 2 weeks. Strong Unreal Engine experience.
400 to 500 per day.
Please send me your cv and examples of work ASAP.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Unreal Engine Operator for Video Post-Production
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly