Strategic Business Development Manager
A highly innovative and tech focused retail design agency, are looking for a Strategic BDM to join their team and make an impact on their new business strategy.
This role will involve travel between London, Newbury & Bath, so a SW or London based BDM would be ideal.
This isn't a role for a BDM with pure retail experience. With retail continuing to shift towards digital and new technologies (AR/VR) , this role would suit a Business Development manager or even Strategist with broader agency experience covering retail, digital, tech, brand etc.
Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to execute against agreed new business development priorities, you'll be expected to contribute successfully to new business strategic approaches utilising industry and customer insight. Your ability to build client relationships will be key, consulting and supporting prospective clients.
Alongside the traditional BDM duties of building and managing a portfolio of new business, this role will require a BDM with a passion for strategy and research. You may even be a Creative/ Retail strategist with a sales background looking for a new challenge!
You must have...
• Sales and business development experience in an agency environment
• Understanding of brands, customer behaviour, channels, research & data
• Experience in forecasting and sales targets
• Understanding and experience of procurement tendering and RFP processes
• Ability to work with and manage strategic partners
• Able to bring knowledge of industry trends, businesses and sales and marketing practices into business development work streams
• Commercial negotiation skills
• Integrated agency experience
If this sounds like a perfect fit, please do give me a ring on 02035877731 or send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Apply for Strategic Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly