SEO Account Manager
SEO Manager - Digital Agency - £33,000-£40,000
A well-respected digital agency of 20 people with a flexible and dedicated approach to work, have just recorded a record uplift on YoY revenue and as a result, are looking to add to their SEO team. In fact, they have increased their revenue YoY for the last 5+ years. They are search marketing specialists and promote a collaborative; family feel throughout the agency. They reward their staff very well indeed through competitive London weighted salaries and a host of great benefits. They are based in an attractive location in Bucks which is based near to a station towards the end of the Met line, but parking is also available for drivers.
You will work very closely with the client services team, helping to set client expectations and strategy, whilst delivering best in class execution, helping to guide more junior team members also. The role is well-rounded across all sides of SEO, but the agency are happy to upskill in some areas, providing you are excited by a diverse role.
- Building relationships and discussing strategy with clients across a number of sectors including Charity, Ecommerce, B2B and healthcare to name but a few.
- Developing and planning clients SEO strategy, including appropriate use of tools such as Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and Deepcrawl.
- Conducting Technical, Content and Digital PR audits on client's sites.
- Technical SEO, working with clients, development teams and independently to identify, advice and implement technical fixes.
- Planning effective content strategies and supporting implementation.
- Building effective links through digital PR.
- Supporting clients' site through effective local SEO.
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance.
- Reporting back to clients with clear analysis and recommendations.
The agency is looking for rounded SEO specialists with some experience across a blend of the below areas. You will be rewarded with great benefits, a genuinely lovely team and the chance to work towards a senior role through strong performance.
- Digital PR.
- Agency experience.
- Good content writing and creation skills
- Search Console
- Screaming Frog and AHREFS a distinct advantage - if not then similar
- Good understanding of site architecture
- Able to demonstrate good client communication and management skills
- Experience promoting content and websites through social media
- Clear on the technologies behind websites, best practice UX and the components which contribute towards effective landing pages
Apply for SEO Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly