CX Consultant – Customer Experience Consultancy
CX Consultant – Customer Experience Consultancy – Norwich or London – To £80k
This boutique Customer Experience consultancy located in beautiful Norwich is small but mighty. This role can be based there OR in the London office.
Little sister to a creative communications agency situated in the same building, the agency share clients and shelter under the umbrella of a much larger global group.
Now they are looking for an experienced, director-level CX Consultant to join the team and help grow the business.
With a great culture and an infectious buzz, this ambitious CX consultancy helps some fabulous clients in FMCG, alcohol, home furnishings, health and fitness and pharma stay ahead of the competition.
They are insight led with a growth mindset, intent on making every touch point simple, human and useful for both customer and consultancy.
The CX Consultant role
Based in either Norwich or London, the ideal candidate will be a self-starting, director-level Customer Experience expert with the gravitas required to offer senior consultancy to clients and identify areas of opportunity and focus.
A CX generalist, you should be skilled in experience strategy, user research, testing and optimisation and have a solid knowledge of service design.
The role involves…
- Helping to grow the consultancy’s proposition and identify new business opportunities
- Using different research techniques to uncover customer insight across entire customer journey – on and offline
- Creating customer journey maps
- Applying and using your service design expertise
- Understanding the role of communications throughout the customer experience and develop comms plans accordingly
- Developing robust and convincing client proposals
- Working on new business pitches
- Working with wider agency teams and the parent group to innovate and create new ideas in the CX space
Salary and benefits
To £80k with good benefits including health cover, life insurance and company pension scheme.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.