Senior / Lead Strategist - UX
The Great & The Good is helping an absolutely brilliant digital transformation agency welcome a Strategic UX Lead to their growing team. Could you be what they're looking for?
Our client is a successful digital agency with a variety of excellent clients, an independent spirit and a very positive working culture. Following business expansion and pitch wins, the team is in need of a confident UX to take the lead on a couple of flagship clients.
Day to day, you'll be helping create incredible experiences and solutions to complex business problems for large organisations. This will include plenty of variety, and:
- Championing user experience methodologies
- Leading interactive workshops with clients
- Conducting first-hand user research
- Developing personas, experience maps, user scenarios, user flows etc
- Visualising user experiences via wireframes and prototypes
To fly in this role, you'll already possess a fairly specific blend of experience. This probably includes:
- Prior experience working within a digital agency as a senior UX professional
- Proven experience and high comfort level taking a strategic-level role with clients
- Operational fluency across InVision, Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma etc
- CMS experience would be a bonus
- A salary of around £60,000 - £65,000
- Flexible and remote working options (central London office FYI) - whatever works for you
- Clear career path
- Management responsibility
- Very positive working culture
- Talented bunch of people to work alongside
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.