Senior Brand Strategist
Senior Brand Strategist - £50,000 DOE
The Company & Opportunity:
It's your opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up marketing agency, now at a headcount of 15. They offer integrated marketing services and specialise in Brand Strategy, Communications and digital. They have been set up to reward employees and ensure you grow as they do. Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness. They have a multi-sector client roster which gives the team lots of variety in their work. They vastly exceeded revenue targets in 2020 despite the pandemic and are very excited about the future.
They are looking for a Senior Brand Strategist to play a crucial, leading role within the agency, helping them make an objective, positive impact by building meaningful brands and creating bold communications.
The ideal candidate will bring both a research-driven, analytical mind as well as bringing a passionate, creative spirit to the role. You will be as comfortable pulling insights from their very own data and analytics platform, as you are leading a brand workshop, writing a compelling, emotive brand story or enthusiastically presenting and justifying a new brand positioning to a client.
They are looking for someone with a track record of conducting consumer and brand research, leading workshops and guiding creative thinking to devise and execute successful campaigns. Experience planning campaigns and mapping out a targeted media mix is an advantage. Experience and knowledge across PR as well as advertising is also a bonus.
The Senior Brand Consultant will be capable of leading day to day strategy across a range of clients, with oversight from the Co-founders, and support from the full team. You will report directly to Co-founder.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly radical place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- The opportunity to join their employee share option scheme in time.
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performance.
- We contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes which you help choose.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company and a bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Half a day off per month for learning, development and reading - mandatory for all employees.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it.