Content Manager / Content Writer
Content Manager / Content Writer - Work From Home / Reading
A Content Manager / Content Writer, who is passionate about creating quality content, is needed to join a highly creative marketing agency. Savvy in ‘all things digital’, expect an exciting role that will see you create blogs/vlogs, podcasts, social media content, articles and much more.
You can Work from Home or from their office in Reading (you choose), it is more important that you have a journalist flair and a creative spark. Part-time hours will also be considered for the right candidate!!
This creative marketing agency is a HubSpot Gold Partner, trusted by both high growth businesses and well-respected brands to deliver thought provoking, intelligent creative solutions that include web, advertising, print, brand promotion and much more. They are now seeking an exceptional Content Manager / Content Writer to combine their journalistic writing skills, curiosity about markets and marketing, and a high attention to detail, to create content that stands out from the crowd.
Reporting to the Account Director the Content Manager / Writer will craft content across a range of clients in financial services, technology and corporate services. On a day-to-day basis expect to research and then deliver original and compelling content across multiple digital channels (web, articles, paid media, email, direct mail etc.), ensure SEO rankings, analyse campaign performance, attend client meetings and much more. In short, you will play a vital role delivering outstanding content that beats client expectations.
To qualify… You should be a Content Manager / Content Creator / Content Writer / Copywriter / Content Marketing Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar content creation role, ideally including Financial Services;
- Outstanding content writing, editing and proofing skills;
- You are a digital native who embraces the use of technology to streamline content creation;
- Experience in producing and editing digital content using content management systems;
- Experience of working across a range of accounts in multiple sectors;
- You are able to quickly grasp technical concepts;
- You are a restless writing talent that strives to deliver great work every month;
- You are a proactive, self-starter that will make a genuine contribution to the agency;
- Knowledge and experience of SEO (specifically, knowledge and understanding of AhRefs is an advantage);
- Experience of working as part of a team delivering accurate content to tight deadlines;
- A willingness to work in cross-functional team.
HubSpot experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
In return the Content Manager / Writer can expect to join a small, tight-knit team who are passionate about the services they offer. Expect a rare opportunity to become a key member of the team and have a real influence on the agency’s success.