A Production start-up are looking to engage with a Junior Marketing Manager, for some flexible design and marketing freelance work, starting immediately.
The company have just set up a Production studio in SW London, and they are looking for someone who can work with them on an ongoing basis, providing design and marketing support for their new venture.
- Analysing socials and reporting back to maximise exposure and develop strategy
- Designing digital flyers, specs and signage for potential clients
- Editing floorplans in CAD when new studios are opened, to show clients the services on offer
- Good English skills, written and verbal
- Adobe CS and AutoCAD experience
- Ideally a knowledge of the production market
The work will currently start off as 1 or 2 days a month, but could develop into a part time permanent role down the line. The company is currently gearing up and foresee a busy period ahead, so flexibility and availability is a must.
If you feel like you tick the boxes above, and would like to know more about the opportunity, please apply today.
Apply for Marketing Manager/Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly