Successful, bold and progressive independent marketing agency is looking forward to welcoming a UX Designer to their team.
As the UX Designer you'll play a really important part in the Experience team and help create compelling website/mobile app experiences.
Broadly, your week will involve:
- Consulting with the agency's clients
- Developing personas and usage scenarios, conducting usability testing and showcasing your findings
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, user journeys, product prototypes
- Analysing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Working alongside a good bunch of colleagues (designers, web devs, PMs, strategists and account handlers)
As such you'll need to bring to the party:
- Solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies, and of wireframing tools too
- Previous experience working in a marketing/digital agency environment, ideally with exposure to fairly complex projects within the B2B space
- Good grasp of design programmes and tools such as Sketch, Photoshop and InVision
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
And of course, we'll also be looking for a strong portfolio that showcases your skills as a UX Designer.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly