Successful, bold and progressive independent marketing agency is looking forward to welcoming a UX Designer to their team.
As the UX Designer you'll play a really important part in the Experience team and help create compelling website/mobile app experiences.
Broadly, your week will involve:
- Consulting with the agency's clients
- Developing personas and usage scenarios, conducting usability testing and showcasing your findings
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, user journeys, product prototypes
- Analysing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Working alongside a good bunch of colleagues (designers, web devs, PMs, strategists and account handlers)
As such you'll need to bring to the party:
- Solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies, and of wireframing tools too
- Previous experience working in a marketing/digital agency environment, ideally with exposure to fairly complex projects within the B2B space
- Good grasp of design programmes and tools such as Sketch, Photoshop and InVision
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
And of course, we'll also be looking for a strong portfolio that showcases your skills as a UX Designer.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.