Digital Account Manager
Digital B2B Account Manager
Our client is a global integrated B2B marketing agency, with offices around the world. They’re home to some of the world’s leading tech brands and deliver award-winning campaigns and create content designed to turn heads across the industry and stand out in a crowded market place. They’re passionately creative, dynamic and fun, with an open and honest environment and a flat structure that encourages employee growth in line with the agency’s ambitious expansion plans.
They’re looking for an Digital B2B Account Manager, with digital experience, who can help rattle a few cages in the B2B world.
You’ll need marketing experience, but knowledge of digital, social, and B2B Technology would be great too.
Reporting to the Account Director, this role would take day to day responsibility for management of key accounts. This includes taking a pro-active, reactive and responsive approach to account management to ensure the client remains happy and campaigns are delivered on time and beyond expectation.
The Account Manager role is about hands-on project management for integrated on and off-line campaigns, including taking briefs, preparing and delivering proposals, making sure budgets are accurate and timelines are understood and realistic. The role is the key link between client and agency and brings together all the necessary elements to ensure everything is delivered to perfection.
The client is offering work from home and you will ideally be based in New York and East Coast.
Skill and responsibilities for the Account Manager role are
- At least three years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency
- A strategic mind, with strong implementation and organisational skills alongside the necessary attention to detail and the calmness required to juggle multiple tasks under pressure
- Experience of running digital programmes - a clear understanding of the dynamics of on-line communication, digital & social media
- The ability to work independently, using initiative and foresight to deal with problems as they arise
- An excellent communicator and a strong personality to be able to challenge both the client and your colleagues
- Committed, motivated and driven to succeed
- IT marketing knowledge or experience
In return for your skills and experience as an Account Manager- Digital our client is offering a competitive salary to $ 70,000.00
If you think you're the Digital Account Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.