Our client is a SW London based mid size agency, independently owned and oozing with really friendly characters who don’t believe in egos or dismissive behaviour. The agency is also very sociable but not in a clicky kind of way. In short, it’s a supportive environment.
We are now looking for Copywriter who would like the opportunity to work on some very exciting and innovative B2B brands. We are looking for ambitious, versatile, super-smart copywriter who can shape compelling stories, make tech subjects clear for non-techies; get under the skin of a market; then craft ebooks, slideshares, blog posts, web pages, video scripts and stories that are engaging, readable and, above all, motivating
The agency, is a specialist in the B2B Tech space.
Skills and responsibilities for this role as a Copywriter:
- Must have some experience working on tech clients
- You must have experience working for a marketing or digital content agency
- Very strong conceptually but able to turn your hand to both long and short copy.
- Breakthrough work – we need to see that you’ve got great ideas and can work with and inspire people around you to create great campaigns.
- Demonstrable passion for making brands and campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
In return for your skills and experience as B2B Copywriter our client is offering a competitive salary in range of 40K to 50k depending on experience
If you think you're the Copywriter we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.