Senior Project Manager / Senior Account Manager - brand, digital, communications
Fantastic opportunity for a bright and energetic senior project manager / senior account manager to join one of the most desirable & prestigious independent agencies in London, working with some amazing consumer brands in leisure, retail and media
This is a strategic and creative branding agency with an emphasis on integrated brand work, from brand identity and communications to digital and above the line advertising. They have an enviable reputation for strategic and creative excellence, and, as a result, work with some of the most successful consumer brands in leisure, retail and media.
They’re a lively team, passionate about what they do. They have attitude, and a sense of humour and fun. Creative, curious, successful and... busy!
The Senior Project Manager / Senior Account Manager role
A great opportunity has now arisen for a smart, confident senior project manager / senior account manager to join the team and work with one of the agency's lead clients, to work across brand and every other area of communication. There is exposure to all platforms here.
The senior project manager / senior account manager is responsible for delivering all projects on time and within budget on the client’s behalf, but must also ensure internal timings and budgets are met. As an agency, the team pride themselves not only on the quality of the strategy and the creative but also on the level of client service. Working alongside other members of the account team and the creative team, the successful candidate is expected to consistently provide clients with a high level of service and ensure all work being produced is of the highest quality, answers the client’s brief and meets the client’s business and marketing objectives.
Senior Project Manager / Senior Account Manager Responsibilities -
- Responsible for all client communications, client deliverables, timings and budgets
- Reviews all major deliverables, ensuring quality standards are met
- Has a clear understanding of the agency’s service offering and a strong ability to communicate all services to the client
- Ability to manage several projects at any one time
Experience and requirements of the senior account manager –
- Initiative and an enquiring mind - this team are smart and require someone to be smart, commercial, organised, pragmatic
- 3-5 years’ creative agency experience - you'll need to be working in another brands-aware agency, whether that be branding, advertising or communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience of using these (client proposal writing etc)
- Interest in brands and creative work - you'll need to be bright, have an opinion, be passionate about fantastic work and show it
- Strong organisational skills - you'll be fastidious about accuracy and timings
- A collaborative approach - you'll be able to work within a team, be a good listener and communicator, plus have initiative to work alone when required.
- Confidence - you'll need to listen but equally will need to be heard!
- Have a point of view, something that sets you apart