Digital Strategist - Demand Generation / UX
Our Client is an award winning independent B2B marketing agency based in London. As a leading B2B Customer Experience agency, they combine technology, consultancy and digital marketing expertise for global clients.
They have an opening for a bright, enthusiastic Digital Strategist to work on a number of high profile financial and technology brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a pioneering market leader in the B2B world of marketing.
The Digital Strategist is a key member of the team and you'll be working alongside a great team of UX designers and developers, data scientists and content strategists to plan engaging customer journeys and digital experiences across multiple channels.
You’ll need to have a strong view on why businesses should be embracing a customer-centric approach and how to craft and optimise highly effective demand generation campaigns. .
You’ll need the perfect balance of ‘left brain’ and ‘right brain’, comfortable sourcing and interrogating multiple data sources with the Data Science team to help develop innovative digital strategists to engage the audience combining message, content and channel to help deliver best practice and best in class planning and execution.
To be considered you will:
- Be ambitious and passionate about digital marketing
- Strong digital campaign experience and expertise with a minimum of 3 years within B2B agencies
- Be collaborative, with presentation and communication skills that allow you to connect with people at all levels and deliver clear and insightful analysis
- Knowledge of Influencer and Advocacy Marketing strategies
- A deep understanding of Demand Generation, inbound and content marketing strategies
- Understand and define complex digital customer journeys and where campaigns can be improved with great experiences and content
- Identify key audiences for campaigns to develop insightful strategic briefs
In return for your skills and experience as a Digital Strategist, our client offers a competitive salary of between £45-60k dependent on your experience.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply below