Associate Director, Public Relations - London
£60,000 - £70,000 Flexible working (currently remote)
This is not your usual senior PR role.
If you're an Associate or Senior Account Director who can boss accounts AND lead new business, take a look...
We're working with one of London's most exciting new integrated marketing agencies.
Founded just last year, they have already grown to 15 people and envisage doubling again in the next 6 - 12 months.
They work with a huge range of clients across, FMCG, Charity, Luxury property, Financial Services, Healthcare, Energy, Lifestyle/Fashion and Technology.
This is a crucial hire that will have a large bearing on the future success of the business.
They are looking for a progressively minded individual with 7+ years agency experience spanning multiple sectors.
Working closely with the agency's founders, you will initially head up a team of five with that set to grow quickly. Due to the integrated nature of the business you will also have the opportunity to share ideas with the wider team across creative, strategy, digital, and analytics.
You will need to be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Developing new business and preparing pitches
- Mentoring junior staff
- Presenting to, and influencing senior stakeholders
- Leading B2B and B2C campaigns
In return you can expect:
A truly different working environment with massive scope for personal growth.
- The opportunity to join the employee share option scheme.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- Bonus of up to 30% of salary + generous new business bonus
- Half a day holiday per month for learning & development.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Day off for your birthday and for moving house
- Thinking time set aside every week!
- Opportunity to work across exciting, challenger brands on an international basis.
If you'd like to find out more, please apply or contact