Up to 40k
12 month FTC
Based in Hampshire
Our client is one of the world's leading developers/publishers focused on VR games. They are on the search for an experienced Graphic Designer to create amazing and impactful marketing assets for our title campaigns.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Creating marketing assets for upcoming titles, utilising and expanding upon brand guidelines and key creative.
- This will include, but not be limited to:
- Digital: Social media, digital stores, advertising, websites etc.
- Print: Event art, merchandise, banners etc.
- Creating assets for corporate use including company presentations, recruitment ads, business cards etc.
- Manage personal workflow and ensure all parties are aware of pending timelines, providing regular status updates to the marketing team.
- Support the marketing team in the brand development process, including inputting on agency-developed key art and creative.
- Work closely with the development team to obtain in-game assets to support campaign materials.
What Are We Looking For?
- years experience within a graphic design-related role at a video game developer/publisher or entertainment company.
- Your portfolio should demonstrate:
- Experience developing marketing assets for gaming or entertainment brands across a range of media and styles.
- Working to a brief, with a focus on audience and efficiently communicating compelling messaging.
- A proven understanding of graphic design principles, including excellent layout and typographic skills
- Good creative artworking skills, experience working with in-game assets is desirable.
- Meticulous attention to detail and high-quality final delivery.
- Expert knowledge of key graphic design programs, namely: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience creating motion graphics using After Effects would be desirable.
- An individual who is:
- Highly collaborative, comfortable iterating through feedback from both commercial and creative stakeholders.
- Efficient working to deadlines, managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- An effective and personable communicator across different disciplines and seniorities
Knowledgeable and passionate about video games and the video game industry
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.