Designer - Home Entertainment Sector - Gaming
Our client, a Leading VR Gaming Developer/ Publisher are looking for a Graphic Designer to create impactful marketing assets for their title campaigns. This role is a 12month contract and based in Hampshire.
- Creating marketing assets for upcoming titles, utilising and expanding upon brand guidelines and key creative.
- This will include, but not be limited to:
- Digital: Social media, digital stores, advertising, websites etc.
- Print: Event art, merchandise, banners etc.
- Creating assets for corporate use including company presentations, recruitment ads, business cards etc.
- Manage personal workflow and ensure all parties are aware of pending timelines, providing regular status updates to the marketing team.
- Support the marketing team in the brand development process, including inputting on agency-developed key art and creative.
- Work closely with the development team to obtain in-game assets to support campaign materials.
Must have experience in a graphic design-related role within a video game developer/publisher or entertainment company.
Your portfolio should demonstrate:
- Experience developing marketing assets for gaming or entertainment brands across a range of media and styles.
- Working to a brief, with a focus on audience and efficiently communicating compelling messaging.
- A proven understanding of graphic design principles, including excellent layout and typographic skills
- Good creative artworking skills, experience working with in-game assets is desirable.
- Meticulous attention to detail and high-quality final delivery.
- Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience creating motion graphics using After Effects would be desirable
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.