Digital Campaign Manager- B2B marketing agency-US
Digital Media Campaign Manager
Our client is a global integrated B2B marketing agency, with offices around the world. They’re home to some of the world’s leading tech brands, they deliver award-winning campaigns and create content designed to turn heads and stand out in a crowded market place. They’re passionately creative, dynamic and fun, with an open and honest environment and a flat structure that encourages employee growth in-line with the agency’s ambitious expansion plans.
They have a new vacancy for an experienced Digital Media Campaign Manager. The role promises a diverse mix of responsibilities, including defining, executing and optimising digital & media channel strategies and initiatives.
The role offers work from home and you will ideally be based in New York and the East Coast.
This is a fantastic chance to work with some major global tech companies, taking responsibility for the day-to-day planning, implementation and management of their digital media campaigns. You’ll need DMM experience, coupled with an agency background working on digital and media marketing, within the B2B Technology sector.
- Leading Digital Media programmes for key clients
- Liaison with people across the agency to align client strategies and goals, as well as to effectively manage campaigns
- Analysis of performance data to ensure campaign optimisation and deliver insightful reports
- As the channel specialist, making sure innovation and new media opportunities are incorporated into campaign strategy to deliver best-in-class channel activation
- You will have a strong working knowledge of the digital advertising landscape, with specialism in social selling, programmatic display and other paid digital channels.
- You should also bring a good understanding of marketing technology.
- Experience in Paid media planning and buying
- You will have sound strategic, implementation and organisation skills – some project management / campaign deliver experience will be useful, as will good attention to detail and the ability to solve problems and work off your own initiative.
- SEM experience
In return for your skills and experience as a Digital Media Campaign Manager our client is offering a competitive salary of 80000US dollars
If you think you're the Digital Media Campaign Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.