Social / Content Designer #Lux #fashion #brand
Social / Content Designer #Lux #fashion #brand needed ASAP
Contemporary Lux fashion brand
Social / Content Designer needed ASAP
Are you a qualified and experienced creative Designer within high-end fashion? Do you have art direction experience and can produce animated content for high profile brands? if so, read on:
Responsible for the range of digital assets and content that support the trading activities of my clients digital channels. Responsible for the quality of ecommerce imagery and to oversee the QC, retouching and image upload for digital assets.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Develop seasonal visual language for social channels that is cohesive and fits the existing brand language.
* Ownership of the creative output of social channels. Contribute to the look and feel of social imagery and content, working closely with the Head of Creative and Digital Marketing team.
* Ownership of the post-production of Ecommerce imagery: Select edits of imagery, apply retouch comments on the aesthetic and share with Design. Ownership of quality control of retouch output of 3rd party retouchers.
Working alongside Ecommerce, Head of Creative, and Creative Producer on priorities to set timelines.
Review of image sizing before launch and correcting where necessary.
* Develop the creative direction and content to support the trade elements of the site, such as Ecommerce video content.
* Reviewing all video content and feeding back any amendments.
* Execute social advertising, affiliate and display when necessary.
* Create simple animated content for digital screens.
* Simple editing of video content - reformatting/resizing
* Manage B-Roll content. Create mood-boards and briefs for 3rd Party photographers/videographers to generate additional content to extend the campaign narrative, working closely with the Head of Creative and Digital Marketing team.
* Manage the post-production of B-Roll content. Making selects retouch notes and liaising with retoucher and Design teams.
* Ownership of Franchise/Wholesale briefs - managing and executing seasonal assets for client websites.
* Artwork and resize new look-book and campaign collateral for all client communications.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Creating and working with seasonal creative
- Experience of animation and editing to a working level
- Experience of Multimedia and Video for online videos and social media stories
- Design for User Experience is a plus
- An understanding/appreciation for UX and the customer journey
- An understanding of mobile first design
- Branding, ecommerce and marketing experience
- Fashion/Luxury sector experience is ideal
- The ability to work both conceptually and commercially, with the brand and business requirements as the central focus
- The ability to describe and pass on design assets to a developer
- Good understanding of image requirements for social channels and e-commerce
- Ability to generate and develop concepts and ideas
- Research and analytical skills
- Strong design skills and production skills
- Strong computer and Creative Suite skills
- A keen interest in keeping up with the ever-changing digital environment
- Interested in narrative and storytelling via your design
- Able to work well with others
- Ability to react quickly to AD-HOC requirements, situations and briefs
- Organised, with a capacity to switch between high-volume and low-volume work periods
- Can articulate and confidently describe designs verbally, as well as visually
- Can work quickly on day-day activities and spend the time required on large scale projects
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate well between all stakeholders and departments
- Good negotiator, with the ability to spot and voice opportunities to improve an offering
The ideal candidate will have a wow factor folio that showcases traditional fashion based digital design as well as design for social media and video based content (for fashion or beauty based clients). You will have art direction skills as well as be comfortable taking on a role where you work fairly autonomously within an online based fashion brand. This is a new role with lots of scope to make it your own, so a really exciting opportunity that could go temp to perm.
200 to 300 per day depending on experience - working both on and off-site for London based shoots.
Please send me your cv and folio ASAP!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.