Mid / Senior Full Stack Developer
Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer - Medical Tech Platform - £45,000 - £55,000
Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer - The Company
The company is a rapidly expanding medical platform based in Kensington. They are currently focused on improving their digital platform and apps that humanise customer experiences within the medical industry for healthcare professionals.
Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer - Your role
Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer - Your Responsibilities
* Own the front and back end code base
* Own the PHP & Laravel back end code processes
* Collaborate in UI/UX design and advocate best practices
* Develop new features on our platform
* Consult with our clients and custom success to spec out custom development
* Designing and developing scalable product features.
* Coaching, leading & mentoring other developers in the team
* Maintaining and improving the quality of the product.
* Reviewing development practices to ensure development teams adhere to the defined architecture direction and principles, including reusability, scalability and supportability.
Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer - Your Skills
* Proficient in PHP, Laravel a bonus
* Experience with modern frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
* HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
* Responsive, mobile first experience
* Cross-browser development and testing
* Gulp/Webpack and other build tools
In return, you'll be working as part of a Technology first company that strives to be at the forefront of development and new technologies. You'll have the opportunity to develop your skills using cutting edge technologies as part of a fast paced and forward thinking team.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org