Digital Campaign Manager
Digital Capaign Manager - Cutting-edge Global B2B Technology Marketing Agency
A very well renowned global B2B marketing agency agency, now at over 150 headcount, are looking to add to their digitally focused team. This agency consistently produce phenomenal results for both the world's leading technology companies and rapidly growing tech SMEs alike, and continued to grow rapidly throughout the Covid pandemic. Due to their staff performing really really well working remotely, they have decided to continue the working from home policy for the long term, with one or two meetings a month at their London / Surrey office.
The agency are looking for a Digital campaign manager to work across the paid media channels for their tier 1 technology clients. You'll be working at a creative full service agency with a young and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B marketing to make it really work in the modern world.
You will be responsible for managing programmes for a host of technology clients via paid digital advertising channels such as paid search, social, and display. Reporting to the Digital Planning Director you will support define, execute and optimise digital media channel strategies and initiatives. You shouldn't be deterred from applying if you are more of a specialist in one of the paid channels.
Working with the friendly client services team, you'll need to be confident, self-motivated, have a smart image, and most importantly, be hungry to learn.
- Lead Digital programmes for key clients
- Work closely with the client services team to align media channel strategy with overall Client objectives
- Manage and efficiently optimise the digital advertising program within goals, working closely with account leads on opportunities and strategies
- Analyse channel performance data and deliver key reporting and insights to inform future go-forward strategy and approach
- Partner closely with creative team to ensure campaign and creative alignment, and share insights
- Track innovation within the industry, and evaluate and identify new performance media opportunities that will drive best-in-class channel activation
- Work in partnership with the clients to define the criteria
- Accurate reporting
- Ability to deliver a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with the client base
- Hands on project management of current and future marketing campaigns
- To support the Digital Planning Director with the daily running of a busy client-facing team
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience, ideally executing performance online advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of current digital advertising landscape, particularly in social selling, programmatic display, paid search, paid social and affiliate/partnerships and a passion for marketing
- Comfort and experience with marketing technology
- Passion for working in international markets
- Sound strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
- Superior problem-solving skills and the ability to draw conclusions and take action based on data
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal and external team members
- Calm under pressure - our working environment gets extremely busy.
- The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- A clear understanding of the dynamics of on-line communication, digital & social media
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships
- Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
- B2B marketing experience
What will you get in return?
- very competitive salary
- Excellent benefits including good pension and holiday
- Exposure to both tier 1 global brands and small exciting challenger brands
- Remote working long term