Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager - Employer Branding Agency - London
£30,000 - £35,000
Employer Branding Agency - Social Media Manager
This is an opportunity to join an award winning employer branding agency that is delivering a high ROI through strategic and creative work of the highest calibre. You will take responsibility for bring new thinking and fresh ideas to client relationships. You will know our clients inside-out, so ensuring that high quality content is consistently delivered in their tone of voice will come with ease. The client will also look to you to lead the development and distribution of insights reporting, ensuring that your social media campaigns and activities are always based on audience insight.
Responsibilities - Social Media Manager
- Take ownership of the planning, design, development and launch of social media campaigns while also working closely with other teams across the agency.
- Oversee the management of content calendars and the approvals process of all assets.
- Work closely with our team of Social Media Strategists, Content Creators and Social Media Executives throughout the delivery of day to day social media activities.
- Monitor social media trends and new developments.
- Take the lead on developing social media reports and presenting findings to clients.
- Liaise closely with your clients so that you are their go-to person for all social media related queries
Requirements - Social Media Manager
- Have at least three years' agency experience in a social media, digital insights or community management role.
- Have experience with running paid social advertising campaigns.
- Be a team player who thrives in working collaboratively.
- Be capable of building strong relationships with our clients.
- Be happy to present to senior stakeholders.
- Be an excellent writer.
- Know a thing or two about budget development and management.
- Be highly organised with an ability to prioritise effectively.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - email@example.com(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!