Senior Account Executive – Independent Med Comms Agency
Senior Account Executive – Independent Med Comms Agency – To £36k + bonus
Fast-growing, independent award-winning med comms agency seeks ambitious Senior Account Executive.
You could be an Account Executive looking to step up or an existing Senior Account Executive who is seeking promotion to Account Manager.
There is actually no cap on salary – you will be paid according to your experience and ambition. A flexible and remote working option is also available.
The agency is looking to make this appointment by the end of quarter one at the latest and ideally in February.
This fast-growing 30-person agency has just had its best year ever. The agency delivers highly effective, insight-driven medical communication and education programmes predominantly for global clients.
The agency’s point of difference is its focus on the creative side of med comms so the ideal candidate will be creative as well as scientific.
Your working day will be busy and incredibly varied and will include:
- Supporting the agency’s team of medical writers with research on a wide range of medical education and communications materials including oral congress presentations, client internal communications, patient support materials, training manuals, websites, scripts, abstracts, posters, print items, multimedia and social media
- Supporting the Managers and Directors in ensuring that all programmes are delivered to the highest standards, within budget and exceeding clients’ expectations
- Supporting the Managers and Directors in development of new programme proposals, including research and writing of agreed recommendations
- Overall accountability for own projects assigned within individual client accounts, including maintaining optimum client relations, meeting financial targets and ensuring quality delivery
- Involvement in new business pitches, including input as needed to communications strategies, researching operational recommendations, assisting in production of budgets and participating in pitch presentations
Experience and competencies required
- Truly passionate
- Dynamically driven
- Exceeding expectations
- Committed to growth
- Experience in a medical communications or medical education agency (or from a relevant academic course) would be advantageous
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Strong writing, presentation and communications skills
- Flexible and responsive – an enthusiastic team player
- Life sciences (or relevant other) degree
Salary and benefits
- Full-time position with flexible and remote working option
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Training programmes far above industry standard
- Some international travel
- An annual bonus may also be payable depending on overall business performance and the individual’s performance versus agreed objectives
If you are excited about joining a thriving boutique agency, have passion and drive, enjoy delivering beyond expectations and want to be part of a growing team, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.