Digital Account Manager (B2B)
B2B Digital Account Manager - Agency - London
£35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
B2B Digital Account Manager - The Company
My client is a marketing agency who specialise in technology businesses and managed service providers. After a brilliant 2020, this agency is growing rapidly and expanding their team for the new year as they prepare to welcome new clients and projects.
B2B Digital Account Manager - The Role
The B2B Digital Account Manager will be responsible for running a portfolio of clients marketing campaigns. The focus will be on b2b marketing with the aim of lead generation and brand communications.
* Broad experience across a number of disciplines: email, social, web, SEO, PPC, CRM, content.
* Lead client conversations and articulate at a senior management level.
* Developing brand and communication marketing strategies.
* Ability to lead and execute marketing campaigns.
* B2B marketing, preferably in tech/IT.
* Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings.
* 3+ years experience in a marketing agency
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven experience developing marketing strategies and campaigns.
* Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
* Previous experience in a hands on role implementing campaigns and post campaign analysis
* Working knowledge Google Analytics and Hubspot.
* Analytical - Need to be able to interpret the KPIs/metrics to make informed decisions on marketing campaigns.
If you want to work with a talented team, in a passionate and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly