UX Strategist - dream spot for a sports fan
The is a dream role for a UX Strategy professional to have the run on a truly meaty project, for one of world's most well known brands.
What we're looking for:
- Solid experience working within a digital agency (or experience team within a major brand), you'll certainly have a rich portfolio of projects to talk about
- High comfort level both developing the UX strategy, and mapping-out user flows and wireframes etc
- Clear UX expertise that brings a proven understanding across multiple channels - apps, online and TV
As an aside, this role will be particularly rewarding for a UX professional who enjoys sport (but it's not a deal breaker by any stretch; just the icing on the cake).
- Salary in the region of £60k + benefits
- Lovely bunch of people to work with
- Genuinely interesting work: certainly work you'll be proud of
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.