Social Media Account Manager
We're looking for a Senior Account Manager (working remotely) who loves social media and really knows their stuff when it comes to organic and paid social. The suitable candidate is someone who has a plethora of experience managing all aspects of social campaigns for a diverse range of clients.
Our client works with tons of different businesses, but most of their projects are focused around sports, e-commerce, music events and FMCG. To give you an idea of what you'll be up to, this role comes with a huge amount of autonomy and the ultimate strategic direction of your accounts is your responsibility. You'll manage and carry out the day-to-day activities for your clients in line with the bespoke strategy you and the wider team have created.
What to expect
* Keeping on top of your clients' projects; making sure they're looked after effectively, managing both your own tasks and the core tasks of those that are also involved on the account
* Working across various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube & TikTok.
* You'll be responsible for scheduling content using third party software and crafting engaging copy.
* Responding to social media comments on a client's channels to enhance their communities.
* Working alongside their Creative Team, writing creative briefs, helping with the logistics of shoots, assisting with research & idea planning, occasionally required on set.
* Working alongside their Paid Ads team, briefing the ads team, reviewing paid ad performance and comfortably discussing results and campaign performance with clients.
* Keeping on top of new developments in the social industry and applying these to your work and client accounts.
* Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business' and major trends shaping their markets.
* Ensuring work is produced to the best quality, on time and within budget.
* Delivering varying work from campaign planning & strategy, summarising data and results, writing reports, copywriting, engagement-both proactive and reactive, scheduling, basic social advertising, keeping on top of social trends & platforms, building landing pages, blog writing, influencer campaigns etc!
The Right Stuff
* Experience and knowledge across a mix of social channels.
* Copywriting skills must be sharp with the ability to write in multiple tones of voices, able to be concise and can spot a typo a mile off
* A strategic thinker that has a strong understanding of both social media strategies and the wider marketing mix.
* A confident communicator-both in person and over the phone.
* Social is fast-paced so previous experience and proven ability to handle a busy workload, prioritise and be flexible is super important.
* You demonstrate initiative at every turn and have a real 'can-do' attitude.
* You smash out good work and take pride in what you do; you hiss at the 'that'll do' attitude.
* Enjoy collaborating with others and working as part of a growing team.
* You're the kind of person who is always looking for and learning from new information and experiences.
GREAT to have but not essential:
* Basic knowledge of Adobe Platforms (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
* Understanding of Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Business Manager.
* Experience of working on multiple accounts in an agency environment is preferred.
* An understanding of Asana would be hugely beneficial.