Marketing Automation Lead
This is an excellent opportunity to lead and scale the successful Marketing Automation offering within an outstanding technology marketing agency.
We're looking for an an individual with a real passion for marketing automation and business transformation, and who offers clear expertise of consulting and delivering within this space. As such your core skillset will include:
- Extensive working knowledge of CRM, marketing automation platforms and associated MarTech. Pardot experience highly desirable
- Deep understanding of how businesses structure their marketing operations systems
- High comfort level dealing with senior stakeholders and a flair for consulting at a strategic level
- Team management experience
- Up to date Salesforce / Pardot certification.
Salary in the region of £55,000 - £60,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, investment in your professional development and ongoing career growth.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.