CRM Lead Retention
CRM Lead - Retention - Start Up - London
£55,000 - £75,000
Are you an animal lover? Do you have pets at home? Then this opportunity might just be for you.
A world-leading start-up that specialises within the pets industry has an exciting opportunity for a CRM Lead to join the business at what is, such a pivotal moment within the company's journey.
They have invested hugely in making sure they are fully equipped to make a real difference in today's world from technology to the best possible nutrition personalised for every individual pet. The first of its kind.
This integrated company has secured high investment and is at a very exciting point. They have spent months developing in-house core concepts and much more. It's all hush hush.
If you love your pets enough to make a real difference to their health and wellbeing, please apply today.
The CRM Lead will be playing a crucial role by owning the revenue growth from existing customers.
Responsibilities - CRM Lead
* Retention: Getting our subscribers to stay with us for longer by utilising product flexibility features (e.g. delays) & communications (CRM strategy),
* Order Frequency: How can we drive retention whilst protecting long term order frequency?
* Order Value: Utilising our pipeline of new products to ensure maximum attachment rates
The role will have a broad remit over the following functions of the business:
* Customer insights: Developing our understanding of our customers (e.g what drives retention & when best to feature upsells) in order to prioritise the right experiments / interventions.
* Lifecycle Strategy
o Utilising our CRM flows to fulfil our retention and revenue objectives (working closely with our CRM exec for execution)
o Develop customer journey priorities based on insights (e.g. when should we be pushing recipe swaps vs cat attribute changes?)
* Product Development
o Owning the product development cycle (ideation, priorisation, development) for revenue driving features (e.g. recipe swaps, ratings, delays etc)
Requirements - CRM Retention Specialist
Ideally you will have….
* 5 years' experience in CRM, with at least 3 in management roles
* Proven experience with setting up early customer retention campaigns
* Experience in working within a fast-paced start-up or scale up environment.
* Experience for growing customer life cycle from scratch
* Proven experience in increasing customer life to member value
* Strong with data, ability to identify signals and experiment
* Strong project management skills
* Product Development experience is a bonus but essential part of this role.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Krishna Dayal" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 - Krishna.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence.