Senior Account Manager - Creative Integrate Agency - London
Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
£35,000 - £40,000
Senior Account Manager -The Company
An award-winning integrated creative agency has an amazing opportunity for Senior Campaign Manager/ Account Manager to join their client services team to work on one of Europe's largest Telco cients.
Their work spans the full spectrum of integrated communications: data and insights, strategy and planning, creative and content, channel and platform and tech and innovation. This award winning agency has global reach and partners with some of the worlds largest brands, creating campaigns that truly matter.
Senior Account Manager - The Role
The Senior Campaign Manager / Account Manager will be playing a crucial role by joining an accomplished retained account which covers everything from customer engagement to social content.
Your role will be to support the Account Director in the day-to-day running of the account and delivery for clients. You will also be responsible for owning and leading your own area of the account, managing ad-hoc and monthly campaigns through the agency.
You will have a can-do attitude, are diligent and have a positive approach to building strong relationships both internally and externally. You will need to have the ability to lead CRM projects and be responsive to client requests.
You will to be the point of contact across each project you manage, this will include: taking briefs, managing client expectations; organising kick offs internally; writing the brief; briefing creatives; ensuring all departments are managed and kept in the loop; delivering the campaign on time and on budget.
Senior Account Manager - Key Skills
* Seasoned Senior Campaign Manager / Senior Account Manager
* Agency experience is vital with strong CRM experience.
* Experience in personalised marketing communications such as Direct Mail and email is essential.
* Good knowledge of agency process and working with wider creative teams.
* Experience of DM, email and social channels.
* Experience in growing client relationships.
* Good experience within CRM, testing and data.
* High attention to detail and strong process-driven approach to Client Services
* Understand core processes for campaign development - from brief interrogation to final output.
* Solution-finder, problem-solver and drive to make things happen.
* Highly organised, ability to juggle multiple Client contacts, requests and projects.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
* Able to work independently and ask for help when needed.
* Experience in managing end-to-end marketing campaigns.
If this is the Senior Account Manager role for you then apply now !!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Krishna Dayal" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 - Krishna.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence.