Role: E-commerce Photographer
Paying: Up to £28k
Our client is looking for a E-commerce Photographer with video skills to join the expanding team. They have exceptioanl retail/fashion clients ready to work with.
The candidate must have strong attention to detail to join our fast-paced, friendly team. The successful applicant must have a proven ability behind the camera and within videography within fashion/retail clients. You must be passionate about your profession, be ambitious and come with a hard-working attitude.The successful candidate is accountable and responsible for images that go through the agency in terms of the post-production. You will be working closely with other departments to ensure standards are kept high, and workflows are as lean as possible.
Key responsibilities include:
* Setting up photographic equipment.
* Editing and retouching images.
* Reproducing and framing photographs.
* Overseeing a studio assistant/junior photographer
* Project management
* Editing video samples
* Managing workflow through the post-production Department
* Uploading/downloading images on and off FTP site
* Create content and update our Social media channels.
* Produce marketing material for the company
* Creating Guidelines
* Colour adjustment/grading of video content
Personal Traits & Requirements
* Excellent standard of written and verbal communication
* Fluent oral & written English
* Enthusiastic team player with the ability to build relationships.
* Able to work in an efficient manner
* Positive, "can-do" attitude.
* Excelling Under pressure
* Flexible attitude
* Willingness to learn
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.