Our client is the world's leading Augmented Reality (AR) agency, working with Brands and Retailers across the world to produce engaging AR shopper experiences. They have won numerous innovation awards as they tap into creative ways to monitise the AR technology with retailers and brands counting numerous global brands and retailers as their clients including; LG, Currys, Epson, Alcon, Red Bull, Walmart, Samsung, Mattel, Elkjop, Dyson, Lego and many more.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join the world’s most exciting emerging AR commerce business. We are looking for a senior, highly-motivated, experienced manager to oversee and continuously optimise our clients day to day global operational business success. This role will be hands on, interfacing with all functions in the business, our external partners and our customers daily. There are three direct reports covering the Technical, Delivery and Operational functions of the business. Their culture evokes ambition and accountability in all individuals and both should sit well with you. The role has significant empowerment to analyse and make decisions and recommendations for business optimization.
Accountabilities will include:
● Driving operations to deliver world class customer service, every time. This means ensuring consistently outstandingly high standards of customer service and support across the business and to all customers.
● Managing all operations departments and ensuring all teams meet their KPIs.
● Managing resource forecasting based on data in salesforce and advising COO on hiring needs
● The candidate will have experience tracking and closing off problems, ensuring updates and fixes are delivered in an efficient manner, while providing VIP support to our clients via the Project Management Team.
● Managing technical team to meet project deadlines, internal SLAs while also working on R&D
● Managing any operational outsource teams
● Via the operational teams, managing all projects to budget and to timeline.
● Managing first line support team to meet internal SLAs
● Accountable for the administrative and operational aspects of the company.
● Delivering the strategic initiatives of the board.
● Continuously looking for ways to improve efficiency of delivery and increase customer experience
● Use Salesforce data driven dashboards as the key tool to monitor and manage the business
● Understands what world class delivery means
● Understands accountability
● Ability to understand customer needs
● Communicates effectively
● Understands the organisation’s financial performance
● Motivates the team
● Tracks and measures Staff performance
● Creates a positive learning environment
● Maximises staff utilisation
● Enforces standards and policy
● 10 years of active management experience within a fast-moving operation
● Strong track record of personnel management within a fast-moving operation.
● Experience managing numerous operations teams
● Extremely well organised and able to prioritise dynamically to meet both the needs of the customer and our client
● Initiative, commitment and drive in providing excellent customer service.
● Uncompromising in the adherence to processes and the achievements of KPI’s
● Fluent in English with excellent written and communication skills, and a high degree of attention to detail
● Engaging, with ability to connect and empathise with people from all backgrounds
● Ability to demonstrate effective planning and prioritisation skills
● Ability to work to short, medium and long term deadlines as well as being able to react quickly and change priorities in order to meet business or industry demands
● Ability to effectively work within a SMR and communicate / influence people at all levels
● Good technical understanding of Project Management methodologies, office IT products
● (Office), project toolsets, salesforce
● A passion for problem solving, able to identify lateral solutions
● Understanding of formal Project management methods and frameworks
To register your interest, please submit your CV.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applicants, we regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly