We're working with a bold independent creative agency to help them appoint a Experience (Content) Strategist to their team. This is a great spot for a digital strategist / planner who is looking for a challenge within a successful agency that puts strategy right at the heart of their business, and would like the chance to take on greater levels of responsibility.
Initially in this role you would be focussing on building and delivering the experience strategy for a high-end wealth management brand. The brand has given the agency an agenda to transform their entire content strategy, with a particular focus on a high net worth target market.
You will feel comfortable in this role if you:
- Have previous experience working as a digital planner / strategist within a digital / integrated / media agency
- Offer strong digital experience with an emphasis on social and content
- Enjoy working on complex projects (both B2B and B2C) and have previously worked on FS or Professional Services brands
Salary and benefits:
- £45k - £50k salary
- Excellent suite of benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- Plenty of career progression
- WFH for now, with eventual staggered return to central London office
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.