Were currently recruiting for a really exciting Video Producer opportunity to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing media business. The role is flexible working, with candidates likely to WFH and also spend time in the London and Cheltenham offices.
From conceptualising and creative pitching to clients through to managing crew on location and overseeing edits, this role allows for total ownership and ultimate creativity from start to finish. This role will also include extensive client liaison and budget management and requires a high level of creativity, technical knowledge, organisational and management ability. You will be working with some of the country's biggest brands on projects not just in the UK but internationally.
* Create decks & present creative proposals and original ideas for new projects or opportunities.
* Manage and work on the production of scripts, storyboards, call sheets and design documents to ensure consistency of vision through each project. You will host client design meetings and calls and be the main client contact throughout production stages.
* Produce and direct film shoots for our clients across multiple locations including directing camera, lighting and sound crew where needed during production.
* Produce films and content to a high standard in order to create collateral for campaigns, social media, vox pops, pitch collateral, conferences and interviews.
* Maintain the high standards of creative within our video/animation offering. You will champion best practice and innovative thinking to raise the bar for our clients, going beyond their expectations.
* Oversee the creative post-production of videos, including editing, motion graphics design, asset delivery, subtitling, tech check & quality control.
* Be responsible for the effective delivery of all projects, on time and on budget, whilst managing client relationships & expectations.
* Keep up to date with new technical and creative developments in the corporate film production sector with awareness of social trends and be aware of the competition.
Skills and Experience
* Minimum 4 years' experience in a producer role, preferably in brand/corporate and online film production.
* Agency experience is desirable.
* Highly creative with the ability to manage video/motion graphic solutions within brand guidelines and agreed timescales.
* Have a high level of experience of various filming techniques and styles. Including in studio, on client location, corporate and animation.
* Have a high level of understanding around shoot protocol, camera equipment, best practices, film crews & H&S.
* Good understanding of creating content that performs online, and emerging video/digital design trends.
* Ability to understand and interpret clients' requirements instantly and bring ideas to life through film. Create decks and presentations professionally and on brand.
* Understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures.
* Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
* Confident in own abilities and be able to proactively influence clients and manage their expectations.
* Full driving licence and access to own vehicle.