Paid Media Manager
A market leading technology business is looking to expand their Digital offering. They are going through a period of growth and will be adding a number of new heads to their Digital Team including a Paid Media Manager.
If you live and breathe Paid Media then this is the role for you! My client is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to take full ownership of all Paid Media projects across international markets. You will need to come from a B2B business, with experience across multiple brands and you MUST have hands on LinkedIn campaign experience.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead Paid Media campaigns. You will be optimising, implementing and activating on a daily basis - my client is looking for a "roll their sleeves up" kind of person!
This is a Paid Media focused role so you will need to be a complete specialist in Paid Search and Paid Social!
Working as part of the Digital team and reporting directly in to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Lead the strategy and day-to-day optimisation of the global paid advertising programs of the companies brands to include strategic planning, campaign management, keyword portfolio development, bidding, a/b testing plans, remarketing, and landing page optimisation
- Perform daily account management of multiple paid media accounts (Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, Bing, Twitter Ads, online industry publications, programmatic display and software review platforms such as Capterra)
- Maintain and monitor keyword and audience bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, clicks, conversion rate and other important account metrics.
- Manage paid advertising budget planning and forecasting to ensure optimal and predictable spend across various campaigns and platforms
- Develop goals and lead targets for each brand that determine which paid channels will yield the best return on spend against the brands target objectives.
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on KPI targets including CTR, CPC, CLP and conversion rates. Optimise campaigns accordingly to maximise lead generation and drive brand awareness.
- Effectively interact with search engines to understand their services, capabilities, and operational requirements
- Research new paid media partnerships to expand reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Work collaboratively with brand marketing managers, website, SEO and analytics team members to paid search campaigns to achieve broader marketing goals and initiatives.
The Paid Media Manager will need to have:
- 3 to 5 years digital marketing experience including developing digital campaigns and managing multiple paid media accounts including AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn Ad Manager, Capterra and other PPC ad platforms
- B2B Experience is a MUST
- LinkedIn Ad experience as this is the most important platform
- Proven digital media strategy experience with a broad knowledge of how online marketing works and connecting digital campaigns to business growth
- Results and testing with experience in data modeling including using tools like Google Analytics, Data Studio, GTM, Search Console, Website CMS's, and A/B testing software
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo or Pardot.
- Agency experience is a plus
Salary for this role will be up to £45,000 + benefits including bonuses and share options
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lisa Ahmed | DD: + 44| 207 845 7286 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly. (For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaahmedmajorplayers/)