Video Editor/Content Creative
Our client is a leading e-commerce fashion brand who has an exciting opportunity for a Content Creative
Video editor to join their studio team. Their offices are based in south London but the team is currently working remotely for now.
So we are looking for a Creative Videographer/Editor who creates innovative content for all social media platforms. We need someone who can lead our paid and organic channels. This person will have first-hand experience shooting and creating content as well as editing and repurposing media for different channels. Motion graphics experience 2D animation is required also.
We are looking for a social native thinker - someone who can concept ideas and has the movitation and ingenuity to make these ideas happen.
The ideal candidate is someone who can produce social media content against wider marketing strategies, while maintaining the handwriting of our brand values.
We pride ourselves on moving at pace but creating work we feel proud of. Creative awareness is paramount to pushing our brand forward and we expect this person to share a passion for wider fashion trends and innovations.
- Concept & produce output for our paid and owned digital channels
- Shoot video/photo stills & produce new content for all social media channels
- Execute against a wider social media strategy and brand guidelines
- Working closely with media partners to optimise assets and elevate asset performance
- 3+ yrs experience working on digital and social campaigns (from an agency or in house fashion/lifestyle brand)
- Experience shooting video and producing content (photography included) for fashion
- Motion graphics animation experience neeeded
- Technical experience in Adobe Premier & After Effects, Final Cut Pro
- Experience creating assets featuring illustrated animation and kinetic typography
- Is able to ideate solutions for internal briefs and execute assets accordingly
- Has a firm understanding of best in class performance principles on digital and social channels
- A thorough knowledge of social media platforms (formats, updates, rules and limitations)
- Awareness of digital innovations and trends
- Ability to lead our organic social channels, executing against our wider brand strategy
- A self-starter who is energised by the pace and can manage their workload and work to deadlines and budgets
Please send CV and showreel stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.