Kiwi/Oz Account Directors working in London - fancy a move to New Zealand?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Director to work at one of the most creative agencies in New Zealand, combining a friendly, collaborative culture with excellent network backing. The role is for an experienced Account Director to work on a great mix of accounts including some really important government business, environmental work and a leading online brand. They would love to meet talented London–trained and experienced candidates, but given the current visa restrictions as a result of the pandemic, only those with New Zealand or Australian citizenship (or partners with this) can currently be considered.
Account Director Skills & Experience Required:-
- 5+ years of experience of working on big, ideally award-winning, accounts at a creatively-led agency, including at least 2 in the UK
- Experience across multiple integrated channels such as TV, print, outdoor, content, digital, direct, social etc.
- Excellent digital marketing skills
- Experience of mentoring and leading other team members, with a highly collaborative approach
- Both sound strategic skills and good creative judgement
- Strong people and relationship-building skills
- Confident on the numbers with good commercial awareness
- An energetic, can-do approach
If all of this sounds like you; you are an AD with some excellent experience in respected UK agencies; and you (or your partner) have New Zealand or Australian citizenship, please apply today.
We are sorry but we are unable to reply to all unsuccessful applicants.