Product Designer/Merchandise Designer
A Hertfordshire based company that specialising in Sports and Entertainment Merchandise are looking for a Designer to work on various product lines that includes apparel, accessories, toys, collectibles, novelty items, and more.
Your role will be to lead creative solutions for a variety of tasks, including innovative new products for core range launches, artwork amends, packaging, new products, web banners and assets.
- Design creative and innovative new products and packaging that is commercially viable.
- Create any Point of Sale or marketing tools that are required for individual products or product ranges/launches.
- Follow our fast-moving product development process in close collaboration with your product team
- Be aware of what our competitors are developing and selling at all times. Gain an understanding our target markets and costs.
- Art working product designs across various licenses
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal departments including; Sales, Licensing, Production, US design team, Merchandising.
- Experience or a flair in photography.
- Brian storming and researching new ideas
- Keeping up to date/monitoring key sporting events
- Assist in managing product archive.
- A versatile design style and handwriting
- Assist Product Team with range launches/expos.
- Barcode/rework jobs - ensure these are completed on time as required.
- Flexibility to work past contracted hours to meet deadlines
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.