Senior Client Manager - Global Brand Strategy Consultancy
This leading global brand strategy consultancy has an opportunity for an ambitious Senior Client Manager (or Client Manager) with a passion for corporate/b2b branding. With an outstanding reputation for working with many of the world’s leading brands and pioneering iconic solutions using a combination of strategy, creativity, insights, and technology, you will play a key role in the team.
This is a career-defining role for a confident Senior Client Manager with drive and first class people skills, who thrives in a fast-paced, best practice culture where you will be working across key corporate clients but with the opportunity to work across other clients. A structured and clear communicator, your role will involve contributing to and shaping the strategic content on behalf of the client as well as motivating and influencing the project team to proactively grow client relationships.
Essential skills and responsibilities include:
- Previous experience gained from a reputable branding agency
- Desire and ability to cultivate new opportunities within existing clients and contribute to new business initiatives and pitches
- Experience of complex, multi-strand projects
- Fluency in branding theory
- Ability to present with gravitas and stature as a senior member of the project team
- Efficient, detailed, highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to appraise, articulate and evaluate strategic and design work
- Ability to see the bigger picture and act/prioritise accordingly
- Personable and adaptable with a high EQ. Able to deal with different personality types
- A great collaborator and team player, who gets the best out of people
- Willingness to receive constructive feedback and self-improve
- A positive driving force within the business, adding cultural value
- A natural successor to Client Director
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a world-class brand strategy consultancy and work with a team who take great pride in the high quality of work they deliver. The culture is people focused, diverse, open, with a clear career path that supports growth and learning. This is an urgent role – please forward your CV to email@example.com or call or call +44 (0)7885 822771 for a confidential discussion.