Client Director, Consumer - Global Brand Strategy Consultancy
This leading iconic global brand strategy consultancy has an opportunity for an ambitious Client Director with a passion for FMCG/CPG branding to join their diverse and inspiring team. With rich heritage an outstanding reputation for their blue chip client-base - they deliver radical solutions using a combination of strategy, creativity, insights, and technology for some of the world’s leading brands - they are pioneering the future of brand building!
This is a career-defining role for a confident Client Director with drive, passion and first-class people skills who thrives in a fast-paced, best practice culture. A strong communicator and collaborator with a commercial mindset – you will be responsible for nurturing and guiding key clients through their journey to ensure a consistently enjoyable, rewarding and inspiring client experience. You enjoy problem solving, influencing and bringing teams together, managing them, and identifying potential issues before they happen.
Essential skills and responsibilities include:
- Proven FMCG/CPG client relationship management experience from a leading brand/design agency, including packaging and broader comms
- Identifying organic business opportunities with existing clients with the support of the Client Director – playing a lead role in converting new prospects and proactive initiatives
- Experience of complex, multi-strand projects
- Ability to truly listen to clients at multiple levels and interpret their needs
- A clear and compelling communicator, both verbally including presenting and in writing
- A highly organised, multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise and delegate
- Understanding of brand and creative strategy, brand architecture, the design and production process
- Ability to appraise, articulate and evaluate strategic and design work
- Sharing industry news, market trends, competitor activity, and inspiring articles, podcasts internally team and to clients
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a world-class brand strategy consultancy who are committed to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation and entrepreneurialism.The culture is people focused, diverse, open, with a clear career path that supports growth and learning and space to experiment and speak out. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)7885 822771 for a confidential discussion.