Account Executive (Marketing Agency)
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / CLIENT SERVICES EXEC - MARKETING AGENCY
An Account Executive / Client Services Exec is needed to join a strategically led marketing and brand agency in Kent. Expect to utilise your exceptional writing skills to help the team deliver outstanding marketing campaigns for placemaking and public sector accounts.
Combining over 30 years’ experience with a back catalogue of amazing work this full-service marketing agency is passionate about telling their clients' stories in creative and engaging ways. Due to consistent growth, they are now seeking an ambitious Account Executive / Client Services Exec, who has excellent communication skills, to promote some of the most exciting stories in Kent and the South East.
Reporting to the Strategic Communications Director the Account Executive / Client Service Exec will be responsible for developing, delivering, and reporting on bespoke communications and marketing strategies for several public sector and placemaking clients. On a day-to-day basis expect to create engaging written content (e. award entries, press releases, social media), secure effective media coverage, meticulously manage client accounts, identify new marketing opportunities, work on proposals for potential clients and anything else necessary to ensure outstanding digital content that engages and converts target audiences.
To qualify… You should be an Account Executive / Client Account Lead / Communications Executive / PR Executive / Client Service Exec / Media Executive / Marketing Executive / Customer Advisor or similar with a great attitude and a CV that shows the following:
- Experience in marketing and / or PR ideally in property, placemaking or public sector marketing;
- Experience in delivering creative marketing campaigns either for an in-house team or in an agency environment;
- You are an exceptional writer with a working knowledge of devising winning stakeholder engagement projects and content plans;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise;
- Proactive approach to workload and new ideas;
- A degree in Journalism or English, or related.
Knowledge or experience of working in the public sector or with B2B clients would be advantageous, as would knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation and other online marketing disciplines and a recognised digital qualification i.e. Google Squared/CIM.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Account Executive / Client Services Exec with a strong work ethic to join a passionate and forward thinking agency where you can really grow your skills and experience. In return expect a competitive salary with generous benefits that include: Health plan, sickness insurance, flexible working (with offices in Canterbury and Maidstone) continuous learning and development plus much more.