Brand Strategist (Branding/Design)
Senior Strategist, Branding and Design
A global brand and design agency that creates award winning brand experience for some of the most innovative and exciting companies in the world is looking for a Senior Strategist to join their team.
You'll ideally have a broad base of experience from working across different sectors and challenges to steer the strategy on clients which range from famous global tech brands, new challenger start-ups, to heritage brands.
As well as branding and design this agency also delivers organisational and cultural change for their clients. Projects might vary from new-to-market brand & experiences, employer branding, systems design, product, service building. Strategists work collaboratively with creative and design who are passionate about cutting edge creativity, and moving beyond current trends.
- Experienced workshop facilitator and compelling story teller
- Evidence of transforming brands (inside and out)
- Broad Strategy experience: Branding, business, information, architecture, user experience, naming etc from different sectors and challenges
- Proficient with the traditional planning tools as well as developing new ones; from prototyping, new research methods.
- Highly design literate and passionate about cutting edge design
- Design/brand/creative agency experience
Salary: £45-60K (pending experience)
Get in touch to find out more.
We are committed to ensuring and supporting representation from all backgrounds across the creative industry, irrespective of race, religion, belief, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or socio-economic background.
With this in mind, we welcome applications from all areas of the community. Please do get in touch and let us know if there is any additional support or reasonable adjustments we can cater for, to ensure our process and roles, fit your needs and creates a comfortable & enjoyable recruitment process. Please email email@example.com for any further support.