Social Media Executive
Our London Bridge based client is for a talented Social Media Executive to help manage their client’s social media channels, organic content and paid campaigns. Our PR agency client knows interior design inside out. Specialising in design, interiors, lifestyle and architectural sectors, their talented team is always on call to find the most effective ways of making your message stand out.
The ideal candidate will assist the Social Media Manager in creating written and visual content, as well as researching and analysing social media trends — including social media ad revenue and web visitor data — to improve social media presence and campaign efficiency.
This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights, to create better content. The successful candidate should also be detail-focused and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with experience with analytics.
- Assist in managing organic social media channels for multiple clients
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content
- Analyse social media paid campaigns, determine efficiency and suggest campaign improvements
- Work with PR teams to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spheres
- Work with the new business development team to create pitch documents and presentations
- Excellent written skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Experience managing paid-for social campaigns and web analytics
- Experience using social media scheduling software preferred, but not essential
- Good communication with a wider team
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.