Business Director - B2B Tech agency
Our Client is a well renowned and award winning B2B tech marketing agency, based in Central London. They have created a great name for themselves in the agency world over the last few years and have an impressive range of clients across the B2B arena.
With an experienced team they help their clients strategically develop, create and implement marketing communications with a particular emphasis on relationship marketing.
Due to expansion our client is seeking a well versed B2B Client Partner with a twist. As an experienced Client Partner or Business Director you understand the importance of client relationships and managing large accounts.
What makes this position of Client Partner or Business Director different is that you will be responsible for the management and growth of some key accounts whilst supporting your team, through direction and mentorship whilst working with the Managing Director with the agency’s growth and development.
They aren't looking for someone to come on board and tear up the rule book but rather work with the current successful structure. As this is not a conventional agency but rather a long standing independent agency that has a winning formula.
This will suit a highly intelligent leader, who doesn't need to say 1000's words to get their view across. Instead know that the portfolio, experience, sector knowledge and data will do the talking.
To be considered for this role as a Client Partner you will have the following skills:
- Strategic thinker who understands the value of data when creating a campaign
- Experienced in Demand Gen with proven track record of success
- B2B integrated marketing experience – with lots Tech client experience
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of information quickly and maintain a strong understanding of client’s business
- Understands how to ‘play in’ at the right level across client relationships, without compromising ability and potential of others within the team.
- Strong face to face presentation skills, with a real focus on story-telling
- Strong and effective communication skills – articulation, written word, presentation ability.
- Demonstrates effective communication and influencing skills across clients, senior leadership team and peer group.
- Inspiring / instilling leadership through strong mentoring behaviours.
- Makes well informed decisions, ensuring multiple viewpoints are considered where appropriate.
- Strong business acumen
- Displays high levels of emotional intelligence – empathy, social skill and adaptability.
- Is an authentic leader – building high levels of trust and follow-ship amongst clients and agency team
In return for your skills as a Client Partner our client offers a fantastic package consisting of a basic salary ranging between £70-80k plus benefits.
If you think you are the Client Partner who would like to partner with this Managing Director and help shape the future of this agency then please get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below.