3D Generalist (Modelling & Animation)
Our client is a leading creative production agency who work with brands, agencies, studios & production houses to produce a wide range of content across many disciplines. They are currently looking for a highly motivated 3D generalist to join their team. This position is fully remote but you will need to be based in the UK.
The role is super varied, so on one week you could be creating a music video and the next you could be building a 3D world for a TV and Media campaign.
What you need to have...
- Modelling, Animation & Motion Design (Cinema4D or Blender)3D
- Octane Renderer
- Adobe After Effects Experience: 3D & 2D compositing
- Mocha / Mocha Pro
- Previous agency or industry experience (minimum 3 years)
- Online portfolio of recent work and/or showreel
- Own your own PC with relevant software and licenses
What would be nice to have...
- CGI Reel
- VFX Experience
- Soft-body modelling skills
- Motion retouch skills
- Adobe Photoshop
Please send CV and showreel stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.