Sale and Client Development Manager -FMCG
Sales and Client Development Manager
Established and fast growing mobile media business is looking for ambitious sales and business development manager with proven track record of relationship development & sales success to join the UK team.
You will be a key member of the sales team responsible for commercially developing an under-developed portfolio of FMCG clients, inspiring them to use our clients media solutions as an integral part of their marketing plans.
As part of team you will gain exposure and a knowledge of mobile app development, mobile app marketing, consumer marketing, FMCG marketing, digital marketing and much more.
You will have a proven experience in meeting sale targets and proven record of developing and maintain strong client relationships and sales, selling direct to advertiser as well as via media agency
Previous experience in FMCG and retail is preferable.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS
- Sales success with minimum 4 years in a similar position. NOT Inside Sales. Experience selling direct to advertiser as well as through media agency.
- Previous experience in FMCG and or media agency is desirable
- You will be responsible for driving the entire sales cycle – Prospecting, opportunity identification, presenting and proposals
- Pitching and winning business
- Grow and develop accounts
- Developing client relationships
- Become an authoritative voice on FMCG digital & mobile activation.
- Great communication skills internal and external
- Great organisational skills
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Great attention to detail
In return for your skills and experience as an Sales and Business Development Manager our client is offering a competitive salary of 40k plus 20K comms plan and other added benefits
If you think you're the Sales and Business Development Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.